Looking for the best WordPress hosting for small business? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Choosing a hosting platform for your WordPress site requires much research. That’s because there are many hosting platforms providing different features.
And for a business of a small size, not every hosting can fulfill your requirements. One might be expensive, while another might provide better features at the same price.
But don’t worry! We’ve already done half of the work for you. This article lists the 12 best WordPress hosting services for small businesses.
Before diving into the list, let’s examine why we need WordPress hosting and how to choose the best one.
Why Do We Need WordPress Hosting?
While there are many hosting providers in the marketplace, it’ll be a smart choice to choose a host specializing in WordPress.
WordPress hosting is the one that is specifically designed for WordPress websites so that they can achieve maximum speed, security, and performance.
WordPress hosting differs from regular hosting because you do not need to spend time installing and configuring WordPress. The hosting does that automatically.
While ensuring your WordPress site is fast, they maintain, manage, update, and keep everything running smoothly.
This type of hosting is perfect for users who are not familiar with the technical aspects. The hosting provider takes care of all the technical and security requirements.
How to Choose the Best WordPress Hosting for Small Business?
The first step in choosing the best WordPress hosting for small business is listing your requirements.
So, know your budget, how much you can extend it, and the resources you want.
After that, you can consider the following things while choosing a WordPress hosting for small business:
- Server Uptime: Choose a hosting service that guarantees an uptime of at least 99.9% to make your site available 24/7.
- Cost: As a small business, always look for a hosting service that can fit your budget. Also, you should check for the renewal price, as it’s generally high.
- Customer reviews: Customer reviews help you understand the hosting service better. Lack of quick support can result in significant loss due to downtimes and other issues.
- Additional features of hosting plans: You may need to scale your business as it grows. Therefore, estimate your requirements for a larger business and whether or not the hosting service can fulfill them.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully: Before you finalize the hosting service, you should know all its terms and conditions.
Now, besides the points above, the hosting you choose must meet these minimum requirements:
- HTTPS (SSL) support
- PHP version 7.4 and higher
- PHP MEMORY of at least 128MB
- MySQL version 5.6 and higher or MariaDB version 10.1 and higher
Apache or Nginx HTTP server is the most reliable and functional server for WordPress, but any other server supporting PHP and MySQL also works.
12 Best WordPress Hosting for Small Business
We can’t miss SiteGround, which has a worldwide presence in the list of the best WordPress hosting providers for small businesses.
It ranks first in most hosting providers’ comparisons, and the WordPress community also officially recommends it.
It also provides a caching plugin – Supercacher, which helps speed up your site.
SiteGround Features at a Glance
- Provides pre-installed Git for WordPress
- WordPress Migrator to migrate WordPress website for free
- Offers the latest WordPress version with auto-updates
- Includes WordPress Starter to start a website from scratch
- Daily backup with up to 30 copies
Pricing Plan of SiteGround
SiteGround offers three different hosting plans, as mentioned below.
Customer Support on SiteGround
SiteGround offers 24/7 customer support. It provides useful WordPress tutorials, Ebooks, online guides, and more.
Other than that, SiteGround offers a blog section as well. It has several articles providing valuable tips, tricks, news, etc.
A knowledge base is another supporting feature SiteGround offers. You can find bundles of hosting-related articles on the knowledge base page.
Bluehost is a hosting company founded in 2003. It has established itself as one of the best WordPress hosting providers for small to large businesses.
Its marketplace provides access to hundreds of free and premium themes. You can simply pick a theme that matches your requirement and start building the website.
Bluehost also has a dedicated control panel for WordPress. It allows even a beginner to modify and create professional websites quickly and easily.
Bluehost Features at a Glance:
- Includes exclusive Bluehost plugins
- Enables cloud data support
- Access to the tools with PHP-FPM optimizers
- Provides extensive encryption and data security
- Each of the dedicated servers has cache margins
Pricing Plan of Bluehost
Bluehost offers three different pricing plans, as listed below.
Customer Support by Bluehost
Bluehost offers a live chat feature. You can ask queries to the customer support team directly via chat.
On top of that, it also provides a knowledge base with plenty of insightful articles.
Further, you can also contact the support team by filling up a contact form. The support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
HostGator is a specialized WordPress hosting provider company and is well-established in the current market. You also get design tools and website builders with it.
It has an intuitive control panel that allows you to scale resources, manage content, create subdomains, etc.
The hosting service has an awesome uptime of 99.9% with a guarantee. In case of any server failure, it transfers your server automatically.
HostGator Features at a Glance
- Free migration from another hosting provider
- Offers advanced security with malware protection
- A complete daily automatic backup of your website
- All sites are protected and encrypted in SSL
- Unlimited autoresponders for all the plans
Pricing Plan of HostGator
HostGator offers three different pricing plans:
Customer Support by HostGator
Flywheel is another hosting solution for any small business. The hosting service performance is top-notch. And it has a well-designed dashboard.
Flywheel has lately upgraded to Google’s cloud platform. Further, it has added free CDNs, updated caching, and more, all for the same price.
It covers your site with technical stuff like migrations, security, server updates, and backups. It also has tons of features geared toward building your business site.
Flywheel Features at a Glance
- Auto-healing technology in cases like service failure
- Optimized custom caching technology for themes and plugins
- Automatic nightly backups and WordPress upgrades
- Free CDN (content delivery network)
- Functionality to speed your workflow, like staging sites
Pricing Plan of Flywheel
Flywheel offers four different Managed WordPress hosting plans.
Customer Support by Flywheel
Flywheel offers customer support via live chat, support tickets, and docs with FAQs. It also offers ebooks, video tutorials, and case studies.
Additionally, it also provides articles on different topics.
Kinsta is a pure WordPress hosting platform built on the Google Cloud platform. You can choose to get the service from among 35 global data centers.
In contrast to many other hosting services, it doesn’t use a cPanel or Plesk but its own website administration.
This offers the same functions, such as creating new websites, creating staging servers, cloning WordPress instances, etc.
Powered by Kubernetes, it can easily grow with your business and has no problems, even if the traffic goes through the roof!
Thus, Kinsta definitely deserves to be on our list of best WordPress hosting for small business.
Kinsta Features at a Glance
- GDPR compliant
- Provides dedicated databases
- Built-in application monitoring tool (APM)
- Free staging environments
- Free Cloudflare enterprise on all its plans
Pricing Plan of Kinsta
Kinsta offers four main WordPress hosting plans. The Business and Enterprise plan each offer four different options.
|Business (1 – 4)||$115/mo. -$450/mo.|
|Enterprise (1-4)||$675/mo. – $1650/mo.|
Customer Support by Kinsta
Kinsta offers 24/7/365 expert support. You can also get technical support in as little as 1 min 27 sec. Besides, it doesn’t have any ticket system or tiered support.
Hostinger has become a hosting giant with almost 30 million users in 178 countries. It has faster load times and a better user experience.
Its WordPress hosting uses LiteSpeed servers and has an LSCWP cache plugin to boost your site’s performance.
When it comes to security, you get an in-house application firewall. It also offers free SSL certificates and anti-DDoS protection.
Due to the low initial cost and subsequent pricing, Hostinger is also cheaper than other hosting providers. It absolutely fits small businesses with a tight budget.
Hostinger Features at a Glance
- Git integration
- eCommerce optimization
- High reliability, speed, and uptime
- Option for access management
- WordPress staging tool available
Pricing Plan of Hostinger
Hostinger offers four different WordPress hosting plans.
Customer Support by Hostinger
Namecheap, which is also quite popular as a domain registrar, is another hosting service for small businesses.
It’s powered by cloud technology, delivering an amazing user experience. The hosting service provides unlimited broadband, 99.9% uptime, and a free SSL certificate.
It also comes with a secure backup and recovery tool. This all-in-one hosting and domain registration service from Namecheap is easy to use and affordable.
Namecheap Features at a Glance
- Offers free trial
- Two-factor authentication available
- Easy-to-use dashboard to manage the websites
- Seamless scalability as your site grows
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Pricing Plan of Namecheap
Namecheap offers three different WordPress hosting plans, which we’ve discussed below.
Customer Support by Namecheap
You can also leave feedback and report abuse in case of any inconvenience.
DreamHost is an all-in-one platform that offers different types of hosting solutions.
It includes shared hosting, managed WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, hosting on dedicated servers, and cloud hosting.
With it, you can freely migrate your site. It has managed to attract many users, including internet companies, merchants, creatives, web developers, and web designers.
DreamHost is also pretty confident in its capabilities, allowing you to try it out for three months without risk.
DreamHost Features at a Glance
- Regularly updates the site
- Includes website builder
- A free Jetpack premium subscription is available for free
- Combines two VPS servers with several other infrastructure resources
- Pre-installed WordPress and SSL certificate
Pricing Plan of DreamHost
DreamHost offers the following three WordPress hosting plans:
|VPS for WordPress||$15.00/mo.|
Customer Support by DreamHost
DreamHost provides a knowledge base, discussion forums, and other live chats for support. You can also submit requests for the issue through the contact form.
It also has a FAQ section answering some general questions about the hosting service.
Launched in 2001, Inmotion is run by a team of web hosting experts. They offer great features through their optimized WordPress web hosting services.
You can automate the plugin and theme updates and schedule backups before each update. That means the hosting provider manages all the update tasks.
Further, it also protects your site from all security threats, such as DDoS attacks. All the plans include a fully-isolated VPS, free SSL certificate, and dedicated IP address.
Inmotion Hosting Features at a Glance
- Free migration tools are available
- Includes free WordPress themes and premium plugins
- Offers SSH access and GIT version control
- All WordPress packages come with a free domain name
- Unlimited traffic with an unlimited number of email accounts
Pricing Plan of Inmotion Hosting
Inmotion offers four different WordPress hosting plans, which are available for 2-year, 1-year, and 1-month terms.
|Plans||Pricing (1 Year Terms)|
Customer Support by Inmotion Hosting
Inmotion supports live chat as well as phone calls with a solution expert. It has a support center, community support, WordPress tutorials, and premium support.
10. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is also known as one of the fastest web hosts. By leveraging Turbo servers, A2 hosting gives 20x faster load time which helps to boost page speed.
With A2 Hosting, you can install WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and other content management systems (CMS) with one click.
You can easily create an eCommerce store with a few clicks. It has a dedicated WooCommerce plugin to help you get started.
Besides, it works for both Linux and Windows. It also offers many SSL certificates, including Single-Site, Wildcard, Let’s Encrypt, Premium SSL, Advanced SSL, and more.
A2 Hosting Features at a Glance
- Free automatic backup and website migration
- 99.9% of uptime commitment
- Automatic spam filtering
- Two-factor authentication available
- Allows to lock editing of plugins and themes from WP admin
Pricing Plan of A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting offers four different WordPress hosting plans.
Customer Support by A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting offers live chat and phone calls. Additionally, it provides a customer portal, support ticket, contact support, knowledgebase, sales support, and more.
GreenGeeks is another best WordPress hosting for small businesses that was launched in 2008. It’s an eco-friendly web hosting service that plants one tree for each hosting account provisioned.
Besides, it provides automatic updates to your WordPress core and plugins. That helps to keep your business site safe and secure.
Additionally, its Quick Launch Onboarding Wizard lets you quickly launch a website by picking up a theme.
It offers everything you’ll require to build and manage your business website.
GreenGeeks Features at a Glance
- A free domain name or transfer for the first year
- Free WordPress website migration
- On-demand WordPress backups
- Performance acceleration through built-in caching
- Multi-user access
Pricing Plan of GreenGeeks
GreenGeeks offers three different WordPress hosting plans.
Customer Support by GreenGeeks
GreenGeeks offers 24/7 expert web hosting support. You can use live chat, phone, or support tickets to get support.
GoDaddy provides a fully managed, reliable, and up-to-date hosting service with built-in security. With WordPress pre-installed, it provides the latest version of PHP.
You also don’t need to take care of the updates for security and WordPress core software; the service provider handles it all.
Furthermore, it provides free professional email for the first year. Meanwhile, you can get over 125 apps, including WordPress, all with one-click installation.
GoDaddy Features at a Glance
- CDN Boost for faster load times of up to 50%
- Provides access to thousands of free themes and plugins
- Pre-built sites and startup support for beginners
- One-click migration tool available
- Staging site and developer access
Pricing Plan of GoDaddy
GoDaddy offers four different WordPress hosting plans.
Customer Support by GoDaddy
GoDaddy offers support in 30 languages. You can get support from live chat and phone calls.
Wrapping It Up!
And that was our top 12 best WordPress hosting for small business. Now you just have to make your choice and get started with your online presence; digital success awaits you.
WordPress is a broad and growing platform on the web. Whether you own a small or big business, it offers endless possibilities for expanding and reaching a large audience.
Like this article? If yes, do us a favor by sharing it on your social channels.