Are you looking for the best WordPress landing page plugins for your website? Do you want to captivate your user with an awesome and attractive page? Then, you’ve come to the right place.
There are several landing page plugins available in the market. Some are free of cost while others will cost you money. In this article, we’ve compiled the 14 best landing page plugins for you.
These plugins not only help you create a stunning page but also provide you with the leads for your sites.
But before we go, let’s talk briefly about why to use a landing page and what to look for when choosing the best plugin suitable for you.
Why Use WordPress Landing Page Plugin?
Before creating landing pages let’s discuss why you need a landing page plugin.
- Generating and Capturing Leads: All the visitors who come to the website might not stay. A landing page helps you to attract those leaving visitors, hence making them your potential customer.
- Convert More Traffic: The landing page is designed in such a way that it converts more leads. The end goal for your landing page can be sales, support, donations, etc.
- Collect Data: Landing pages collect metrics about the visitors. The metrics such as from what devices and what browsers are they browsing your website through, etc.
- No Coding Skill Required: You don’t need any coding knowledge to create landing pages. The landing page plugins have inbuilt templates which you can edit to suit your desire. You no longer need to hire a developer for creating your own landing pages.
What to Look for in a Landing Page Plugin?
And now, here are some of the points you should keep an eye on while choosing the landing page plugin. Let’s explore them.
- Ease of Use: Plugins need to be easy to use. If you choose a complex plugin then you might need time to learn about how to use them. That will be no different from hiring a developer.
- Responsive Design: Visitors come to your website from different devices and browsers. You need to choose a plugin that can create landing pages that are responsive to all platforms.
- Flexibility: Your plugin needs to be flexible enough to connect to different third-party apps and email integration services such as MailChimp, ConvertKit, etc.
- Pre-designed Templates: Pre-designed templates help you to create an awesome-looking landing page in a short amount of time. Choosing the plugin with built-in templates saves your time.
- Design Possibility: You need to look for the design customization feature when choosing the plugin. If you choose a plugin with more elements and features, then you’ll have more options to play with design possibilities.
With that being said, here is the list of the 14 best WordPress landing page plugins.
14 Best WordPress Landing Page Plugins 2022
Gutenberg Blocks by BlockArt plugin is a free and open-source plugin. This plugin is simple and easy to use both for beginners and professionals. You can build your landing pages using different blocks available in this plugin. The available blocks are Section/Column, Heading, Paragraph, Button, Image, and Spacing.
Along with that, this plugin is highly adaptable, you’ll be familiarized in no time whatsoever. You can create your design or you can just import and change the contents of the pre-built template. Moreover, with the live editing feature, you can see the actual design while you edit it.
Key Features of Gutenberg Blocks by BlockArt:
- Lightweight and fast
- Compatible with caching plugin
- Beautiful pre-built templates
- Unlimited layout possibilities
- Copy and paste style from any other block
Elementor Website Builder is one of the most popular and user-friendly WordPress Landing page plugins to create landing pages with an intuitive visual editor. You can create an amazing page without writing a single code and with absolute control.
Additionally, with features like in-line editing and live design, you don’t need to preview every other time you make small changes. You can visualize it then and there. Likewise, with this plugin, you can provide an optimal viewing experience to visitors no matter where they come from; be it mobile, desktop, tablet, or any other device.
Key Features of Elementor Website Builder:
- Regularly updated
- Huge template library
- Advanced motion effects
- Custom fonts and icons
- Supported by a strong community
Price: Free or $49/Year
Divi Builder Plugin is the landing page creation plugin created by Elegant Themes. Despite being created by Elegant Themes, this plugin works with other WordPress themes too. This plugin works by substituting WordPress’s post editor with its visually superior editor.
It’s easy to save and manage your custom designs so that you can streamline your work and re-use them in the future. Apart from that, it has a feature that helps you to access your entire editing history to undo, redo, or do revisions of your work.
Key Features of Divi Builder Plugin:
- Over 20 templates are available
- Mobile responsive editing
- Highly customizable
- Custom CSS control for developers
- Can be used by website owners, agencies as well as freelancers
SeedProd is a famous plugin for creating different landing pages. Examples of such pages are sales pages, coming soon pages, maintenance pages, 404 pages, login pages, webinar pages, and thank-you pages. Additionally, this plugin is search-engine friendly which means Google can index your website even if it’s not live yet.
Both the lite version and premium version are available. With several inbuilt landing page templates, the pages created on SeedProd are responsive and mobile-ready. Along with that, you can also choose from 20+ built-in color schemes or can create your custom color pallet.
Key Features of SeedProd:
- Live previews
- Domain mapping (pro)
- Spam protection
- Subscriber management
- Third-party integration with services like MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, etc.
Price: Free or $39.50/Year for a Single Site
Beaver Builder comes with a lot of pre-built templates so you can start building your landing page without wasting time. It’s a flexible drag and drop plugin that works on the front end of your website. With this, you don’t have to think about what is happening behind the scenes.
This plugin supports many other themes which means your landing page remains the same even when you change your website themes. Besides this, you can also use content modules such as photos, buttons, headings, icons, audio, video, etc. to control your landing page design.
Key Features of Beaver Builder:
- Customizable CSS classes and IDs
- Build your own custom modules (pro)
- Mobile-friendly and responsive plugin
- Use on unlimited sites (pro)
- Semantic markup for maximum performance
Price: Free or $99/Year (40% off at renewal prices)
Page Builder: Pagelayer is the landing page creation plugin that has more than 100 widgets available. It can also create a page for different website categories whether it is a blog site, business site, e-commerce, etc.
It also has a real-time designing feature such that you don’t have to refresh page design every time you change a small thing. This feature helps you to save your precious time. Also, with advanced in-line editing, you can edit existing text or add custom text simply by clicking on it.
Key Features of Page Builder: Pagelayer:
- 500+ pro templates (pro)
- Easily customizable widgets
- Motion effects and infinite scroll
- Image filter feature to touch-up uploaded images
- Clone feature which duplicates the existing element
Price: Free or $39/Year for a Single Site
Thrive Architect is another one of the most popular premium WordPress landing page plugins. Thrive Architect is a front-end editor. You can visually edit and create landing pages live. Apart from this, Thrive Architect consists of conversion-focused elements to convert your lead.
With ultra-flexible column layout and attention-grabbing text and images, you can create the page you prefer. Moreover, you can easily apply hover effects to the elements on your landing page. Apart from this, you can decide what elements to show on what device, with the visibility toggle feature.
Key Features of Thrive Architect:
- Real-time preview
- Mobile responsive
- Total font customization
- 300 + landing page templates
- Integration with email marketing tools
OptimizePress is another best-paid WordPress landing page plugin that is available in the market to create high-converting landing pages. This plugin has integrated with different tools to convert leads into sales or donations or whatever you design your website to do. Apart from this, this plugin also works well with existing themes.
Additionally, OptimizePress has integrated 500+ fonts in its plugin giving you the option for a wide range of typography. In addition to that, it also includes 2000+ licensed icons that you can incorporate into your design. With the available versatile templates, you can use this plugin for any particular niche-related content.
Key Features of OptimizerPress:
- Easy opt-in forms
- GDPR compliant
- Access to A/B testing
- Regular product updates
- Access to Unsplash image library
Price: $99/Year for a Single Site
Brizy is a next-generation page builder plugin that is fast and easy to use. The interface of this plugin is smart and clutter-free. It only shows the options that are needed, close to the elements.
Moreover, Brizy has the feature of a cloud domain publishing option. You can publish your landing page on 3rd party servers or your own servers using the feature cloud hosting service. With beautiful and mobile-ready built-in templates, you can start working on landing pages in no time.
Key Features of Brizy:
- Smart text editor
- Undo/Redo feature
- Can use custom fonts
- Interactive and modern animations module
- Includes features like global CDN, pop-up builder, etc.
Price: Free or $49/Year for a Pro Website
Instapage WordPress plugin is yet another popular plugin to create your landing page. You’ll get to work with over 5000 fonts and 33 million images with this plugin. Besides this, the plugin has the feature of custom code editing which you can use if you’ve coding experience.
Additionally, this plugin has a fully integrated collaboration solution. You can collaborate with teammates and clients in real-time to streamline the workflow which makes the whole process faster. Along with this, you can use keyboard shortcuts to perform repeating actions.
Key Features of Instapage WordPress Plugin:
- Unlimited domains
- A/B testing feature
- 100+ landing page templates
- Fast loading speed with proprietary Thor Render Engine
- Integration with most popular marketing services like Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.
Price: Free 14-day trial or $299/mo. (Annual Pricing)
11. InstaBuilder 2.0
InstaBuilder 2.0 is the plugin in which controls, navigation, and UI design are integrated in a way that helps for an easier workflow and faster results. Due to this, better landing pages can be created in a short duration. Moreover, this plugin gives you access to a wide variety of designs and functional elements such as text, video, navigation, etc.
In addition, this plugin generates mobile-friendly landing pages instantly with the built-in render engine. You only need to think about creating stunning landing pages, InstaBuilder 2.0 plugin will automatically convert the page into mobile-ready.
Key Features of InstaBuilder 2.0:
- Split testing
- One-click HTML converter
- Over 100 pre-built templates
- Advanced analytic and statistical features
- Unlimited domains available (unlimited license)
Price: $77 (One-Time Payment for 3-Site License)
You can create landing pages with pop-ups, alert bars, and even create entire websites with Leadpages. Page load speed is higher than some of the plugins available in the market. This plugin is highly SEO-friendly as it optimizes your page for search engines.
You can create a beautiful landing page without the need to hire professionals with its code-free and easy drag and drop feature. If you want to use premium images from Shutterstock, you can do it from this plugin. Also, you can add a countdown timer, a video player, a calendar schedule, etc.
Key Features of Leadpages:
- A/B testing and analytics
- Built-in conversion guidance
- Fully mobile-responsive templates
- Redirects old pages to the landing page
- Can create a dedicated landing page for each source
Price: $37/Month (Billed Annually)
With the simple visual drag and drop feature of Landing Page Builder by the PluginOps plugin, you can easily create responsive landing pages. Also, it consistently updates the template library, which you can fully take advantage of regularly.
Additionally, it uses a classic WordPress editor, so you don’t have to learn new stuff. Also, this plugin has a built-in form builder which allows you to collect and store form submissions, email addresses, and other data.
Key Features of Landing Page Builder by PluginOps:
- A/B testing
- SEO optimized plugin
- Compatible with most modern themes
- Can use Google Fonts and custom fonts
- Responsive blocks and responsive templates for all devices
Price: Free or $49/Year for a Single Site
Landingi Landing Page is the plugin in which you don’t need to have coding skills to create and optimize your custom-built landing page. This plugin provides you with the tools necessary to fully customize the pre-built templates such as drop-down menus.
Moreover, this plugin has seamless integration with email marketing tools such as ActiveCampaign, Aweber, MailChimp, Drip, etc. Also, it’s integrated with other tools like HubSpot, LiveSpace, LiveChat, Zendesk Chat, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Zapier, etc. On top of that, you don’t need any coding skills to take advantage of all these features.
Key Features of Landingi Landing Page:
- A/B testing available
- Easy to build pop-ups
- One-click duplication feature
- Can host on Landingi server
- Custom code available; useful if you are a developer
Price: $29/Month (Billed Annually)
Wrapping It Up!
That concludes our list of the 14 best WordPress landing page plugins. This list includes both free as well as paid plugins. You can choose one that works best for you.
However, if you’re having trouble choosing the plugin best suited for your site then, we recommend BlockArt. Not only is it free of cost but also, it’s beginner-friendly. On the other hand, if you’re willing to invest then, the premium version of Elementor is also a great choice.