Are you looking for free multivendor plugins for WordPress? If yes, then you’re in the right place.
The rise in online marketplaces has given us tons of options to uplift our businesses. Amongst all, launching the multivendor eCommerce marketplace site is popular these days.
Such a multivendor marketplace helps to create a shared storefront for multiple sellers. Thus, you can sell various vendor products on a single website and further earn easy commissions.
Hence, to help you create these marketplaces come WordPress multivendor plugins. And in this article, we will be disclosing those best WordPress marketplace plugins free to use.
What is WordPress Multivendor Plugin & Why Do You Need One?
Also, the plugin can add the multi-vendor capability to your WooCommerce site or any simple store. Additionally, it provides all the essential features to sell vendor products. And, with that, you can easily earn commissions upon every sale of those products.
Similarly, the plugins allow the vendors to create products, manage them, and track their orders. Some of them also offer advanced modules like store invoices, shipment tracking, and more.
Thus, in today’s trending online eCommerce business, multivendor plugins are truly useful. Even with minimal setup, you can instantly create a marketplace website and start earning.
Features to Look for in A WordPress Multivendor Plugin
A multivendor plugin must have the features to build your multivendor store. Also, it needs to have powerful functionality to operate it swiftly.
So, let’s discuss the important features you should consider when choosing a multivendor plugin:
- Minimal Setup: It’s one of the basics for any WooCommerce marketplace plugin. Further, it also must offer an easy-to-use dashboard for vendors. This way, the vendors can manage products and their orders without any hassle.
- Set Commission Rates: Setting a commission rate is an essential part of running a multi vendor marketplace. It’s how you earn commissions i.e. via the vendors’ earning. Hence, the plugin must allow setting commission; specifically product-wise, vendor-wise, or other categories.
- Order & Shipping Management: Proper order & shipment management makes sure all orders process efficiently. Similarly, the email notification on the order updates and shipment tracking option would be great too.
- Easy Withdrawals: The multivendor plugin you choose should enforce a simple and easy payment. It also should allow the vendors to view their earning and later request withdrawals. For that reason, the plugin should support popular payment gateways like Paypal.
- Customized Seller Reports: To manage a successful multivendor store, you will need sales reports, seller reports. And it’d be great if the marketplace plugin allows creating customized reports. Such reports will be beneficial to vendors and your overall business.
6 Best Free Multivendor Plugins for WordPress 2022
Now that we’ve discussed the multivendor plugins & their features, it’s time we head to the list. Here, we present the 6 best free multivendor plugins for WordPress.
Besides being free, these plugins have the necessary features we mentioned above. So, you’ll simply love them:
By all means, Dokan is one of the powerful free multivendor plugins for WordPress. Powered by WooCommerce, it helps to build your own marketplace. You can start a business similar to Amazon, Shopify, eBay shortly i.e. under 30 minutes using it.
Dokan is also the solution with a great set of admin options on the vendor dashboard. For example, you get easy options to manage coupons, report reviews, etc right on their front end.
Besides this, this plugin is also the fastest way to earn commissions via eCommerce. After all, it allows unlimited vendors to promote a range of variable products.
Key Features of Dokan:
- Best frontend user interface
- Updated for flawless operation
- Integrated with dependable services
- Compatible with 60+ WordPress plugins
- 12 incredible WooCommerce store widgets
WC Vendors Marketplace is the best way to create your multivendor marketplace. At first, it comes with a range of choices for multivendor marketplaces. For instance, you can opt for an online art gallery, local farmers’ market, book stores, and much more.
Also, it’s extremely easy, to begin with, and set up. All thanks to its setup wizard that guides you throughout the process. After that, you can start adding the vendors and their products.
Likewise, it offers an advanced commission system. Hence, you can find extra ways to earn money by setting commissions for various situations.
Key Features of WC Vendors Marketplace:
- Plan based commissions
- Vendor-specific shortcodes available
- Supports 100+ payment gateways
- Unique URL for individual store
- Table rate shipping for WC vendors
Multivendor WC Marketplace is a WordPress marketplace plugin free to install and operate. It further comes with many tools to operate any kind of marketplace. Thus, you can create your own commercial center and start selling all types of items.
Along with being user-friendly, this plugin also enhances simple application processes. So, you can bid goodbye to complications while adding registration forms, query details.
Similarly, there is a super simple dashboard with the necessary options. So, you can easily manage your vendors and track all their tasks. Meanwhile, you can even convert the dashboard into a sales or report dashboard as well.
Key Features of Multivendor WC Marketplace:
- Adjustable commission plans
- Enables refund manager
- Supports social marketplace
- Easy migration support
- Trustworthy vendor/seller manager
WCFM Marketplace is a great WordPress WooCommerce multivendor marketplace plugin. It comes with a lot of amazing features to build your marketplace. And the best part is you can do that with minimal setup and it doesn’t take long.
Even as a free multivendor plugin, it doesn’t compromise any features. Rather, it offers advanced modules like store invoices, shipment tracking, and more.
Likewise, this plugin ensures all the measures to make business for your vendors easier. Also, it has dedicated support to help you manage your site in a hassle-free manner.
Key Features of WCFM Marketplace:
- Flexible commission types
- Category wise attributes
- Withdrawal & reverse withdrawal
- Store geolocation help & radius search
- Bulk stock manager with WC appointment
WooCommerce Frontend Manager is indeed the best multivendor frontend store manager for WordPress and WooCommerce. It comes with some of the smartest options to create & manage a WC marketplace.
Also, you can use it for WooCommerce bookings, appointments, rentals, and subscriptions. Similarly, the plugin allows import, export, notification, direct messaging, and PDF invoices.
Moreover, it offers full flexibility to enhance your site with custom fields. And also, with cutting-edge solutions, the interface for WC vendors before super accessible.
Key Features of WooCommerce Frontend Manager:
- WCFM pay for a product option
- Vendor verification module
- Offers management dashboard
- Real-time support service via live chat
- Compatible with any WooCommerce themes
WCFM is a simple WooCommerce membership plugin. Additionally, it also offers free & premium subscriptions for your multivendor marketplace. And it works well with all popular marketplace add-ons.
Further, you can also set up unlimited membership levels. Based on their pricing plan, capabilities, commission, you can even divide them into free, silver, gold categories.
Key Features of WCFM Membership:
- Assign different capabilities
- Configure commission structure
- Regularly updated with latest features
- WordPress plugin for WC registration
- Full membership details on WCFM dashboard
Wrapping Up It!
A multi-vendor plugin for WooCommerce is the extension to create your own marketplace. Within minimal setup, you can build the business just like that of Amazon, eBay, or Flipkart.
In every way, the multivendor plugins are pretty useful & practical for businesses. And in the article, we listed the free multivendor plugins for WordPress. So, go ahead, select any one of them for your website, and uplift your eCommerce business to the next level!
Now, we’ve come to the end of the WordPress marketplace plugin free list. If you found it helpful, then don’t forget to share it in your friend circle.
Lastly, we recommend going through our other articles on the best eCommerce WordPress plugins & best plugins for WooCommerce registration form. You’ll surely get more ideas on eCommerce and its registration process.